6 Hour Private NYE Boat Charter
Max Passengers 30
A New Years Eve Sydney Harbour cruise is definitely something to tick off your bucket list. The excitement being in the action is never to be forgotten and will be a treasured memory.
From AUD$16,000.00 Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
New Years Eve 31th Dec 2020
6 Hour Charter
Up to 30 Passengers
BYO Food and Beverages or Catered Food with BYO Beverages
Pick Up/ Drop off Rose Bay Ferry Wharf
A Sydney Harbour New Years Eve Private Charter aboard Dreamtime Girl Catamaran is an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!
Arrival and Safety Briefing
Your Dreamtime Girl boat charter on New Years Eve will start at Rose Bay Ferry Wharf on New South Head Road Rose Bay where there is plenty of parking both on the main road and in the many side streets that abound along New South Head Road.
Upon arrival you and your guests will board the magnificent Dreamtime Girl Catamaran where the crew will assist you to stow all your food /drinks and get everyone seated and comfortable. Once boarding is completed and everyone settled, your Captain will explain all the safety features of the vessel and will answer any questions that people may have about the evenings charter.
At the conclusion of the safety briefing its lines away and now is the time to get your champagne flowing and canapes served. Its time to commence your fantastic Dreamtime Girl NYE Fireworks cruise.
Cruise and Exclusive Vessel Positioning
The Captain will head directly to the exclusive designated Commercial Vessels anchoring area in order to secure a spot on the boundary to ensure we have the best views possible of the magnificent world famous Sydney Harbour NYE Fireworks.
Once we have anchored in our special spot this is a perfect time to enjoy any entrees that need to be served as well as charge up any phones and cameras in preparation for the first fireworks spectacular which will commence at 2100 hrs sharp.
Watch the 9.00pm Sydney NYE Fireworks
There are numerous areas aboard Dreamtime Girl catamaran for you to comfortably view the NYE fireworks. Our special location also allows us the best chance to view the four fireworks barges which results in some spectacular videos and photo opportunities.
The first set of fireworks lasts for approximately 10 minutes and it is spectacular!
Relax, Eat and Enjoy the Buzzing Atmosphere
At the completion of the 9pm fireworks you have just under 3 hours to enjoy your main course and desserts. It is always amazing to us how quickly this time passes.
Whether or not your charter is BYO or catered, you can sit back and enjoy the splendid views and good company whilst the Dreamtime Girl crew set our your food, plates and cutlery, cook the BBQ and clean it all up for you.
Now is also a great time to check all your camera equipment to ensure that it is fully charged for the 12 midnight fireworks that goes for approximately 17 minutes and having a 3KGA Generator onboard means we have plenty of 240volt power.
It’s a great time to soak up the atmosphere that only a private NYE Fireworks Charter can deliver and enjoy the company of family and friends while relaxing on our spacious cushioned areas at the bow of the Dreamtime Girl Catamaran.
Please note that we generally do not move from our anchoring position on NYE as its often difficult to re secure a good position with uninterrupted views due to the sheer number of vessels that are about NYE.
Fireworks on New Years Eve on Sydney Harbour usually starts at 11.45 and finishes at midnight. The fireworks are syncopated with a music track and usually end in a huge colorful light show from all directions.
(Hint: Get close to the one you want to give your Happy NYE kiss to)
The theme for 2020 is “UNITY” supporting Australia’s diverse community.
Return to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf
At completion of the New Years Eve fireworks charter the Captain will way anchor and we will slowly make our way back to Rose Bay for disembarkation and meet with your transportation.
NYE in Sydney is a major event and exceedingly busy so we suggest that you arrange transportation to and from Rose Bay Marina well in advance to ensure you have secured your mode of transport.
For those who are driving their own cars, park near the Jetty and if taking public transport there are bus stops close by in both directions.
Please be aware that at the end of the night buses can be full by the time they get to Rose Bay however it is possible to walk to Edgecliff Station 3km from the wharf along New South Head Road.
About Dreamtime Girl Charter Boat
- 50′ Sailing Cruising and Racing Catamaran
- BYO food and beverages or catered
- Fully enclosed cockpit with wet weather protection
- Spacious trampolines and large sunbeds
- Interior and exterior sound system
- Swim ladder
- Luxury interior designer fit-out in Tasmanian Oak
- Leather lounges
- Plasma TV with built in DVD Player
- WIFI available on request
- Large outdoor BBQ
- Galley with gas cook top, oven, microwave, two fridges, freezer
- Fully equipped with plates, bowls, serving bowls and platters, cutlery, serviettes
- Built in outdoor drinks fridge plus additional coolers and esky
- 2 x Bathrooms
- Downstairs cabin for guest storage
- MP3 compatible
- AMSA Certified 1E Charter Vessel for 45 guests in sheltered waters
- AMSA Certified 2C Charter Vessel for 12 guests offshore
- AMSA Certified 2C Charter Vessel for 10 guests overnight
- Tourism Australia Accredited Tourism Business
- Member Boating Industry Association
- Member Commercial Vessel Association of NSW
- Price includes skipper and crew
- Exclusive use of vessel for your event
- Serving of your food buffet or cocktail style, whether BYO or catered
- Cooking of BBQ meats if required
- BYO Catering
- Choose to organize a caterer to do the food for you or choose from a range of popular catering menus from some of our recommended suppliers. Our suppliers will deliver your menus to the boat just before you arrive
- Whatever method you choose, a waitperson will put your food onto platters to serve in cocktail or buffet style.
- BYO Beverages (NB ice required as well to keep drinks cool in the eskies on board)
- Organise a beverage supplier to bring your ordered drinks and ice to the boat before your board ( we can recommend a good supplier)
If you privately hire a service/ entertainment person please note that this will be included in your allowed guests numbers.
- Please follow the booking button to select your chosen date and time
- Payments accepted are Visa, Mastercard, and Direct Credit.
- Your booking request and contact details will be sent to Dreamtime Girl Charters.
- Full Payment is required for NYE bookings
- NYE Payments are non refundable
- You will be contacted to confirm your booking request.
- Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like as we are happy to assist you.
Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like as we are happy to assist you.
Please call Andries Page on 0475774198 for more information and to make a booking. We look forward to hearing from you soon,
The Dreamtime Girl Charters Team